Works from home
Give me your tedious paperwork and disorganized files!
Denise works part-time at a national bank as a head teller, addressing customer’s needs and tending to the various problems that customers enter the bank needing to tend to.
A loving Wife and Mother of two little girls, Denise is taking additional clients to help supplement her income for her growing family.
Including but not limited to:
- Managing email – filter your most important emails and respond to the rest on your behalf
- Tracking Employees – track employees through text check-ins and communication
- Social tasks – Imagine what an impression you will make when your customers receive personal holiday cards or thank you notes written and sent by your assistant
- Travel research – help in finding hotels, booking airfares and mapping out trip itineraries both for business and pleasure
- Online research – save time by having your VA do the research for you!
- Data entry – Business cards, cataloging, and indexing, tracking website comments, evaluation forms from meetings and events are a few of things data entry is needed.
- Scheduling – many scheduling tools are now available online, but all calendars need management, follow-up, and follow-through.
- Industry News Collecting – Stay on top of industry news, articles and resources that you can then use in your Social Media feeds and blog posts.
- SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND? Contact me to discuss this.