As is common with most of us, we have a hard time imagining massive changes in the future and how those changes will affect how we interact with one another and how it will influence how we will do business.
Every entrepreneur that is successful, is enjoying that success based upon the fact that alertness and awareness of how things are changing around them, continue to constantly present new opportunities for profits and solving new problems – which present even more opportunities.
The following statistics will clearly prove your Customers are actually looking forward to receiving a Video Email from you.
Do my customers want Video Emails from me?
- Yes. 78% of consumers indicated they would “look forward” to receiving any type of email from a business they frequent. (AOL Survey)
- 66% of consumers indicated an email of any type from an existing business relationship was the best form of customer service they had experienced in their lives. (AOL Survey)
Does email marketing boost sales?
- 68% of the respondents said they have made purchases online after receiving email. (DoubleClick)
- “…a discount was the most compelling motivational factor for making an immediate purchase after clicking on an email (70%).” (DoubleClick)
Should I send Video Emails to my existing customers?
- The odds of selling a product to a new customer are 15%, whereas the odds of selling a product to an existing customer are 50%. (Bain and Co.)
- Acquiring a new customer costs five to ten times more than retaining one. (eMarketer)
- Repeat customers spend 67% more. (Bain and Co.)
Can I build my business on referrals?
- Absolutely, yes! After ten purchases, a customer has referred up to seven people. (Bain and Co.)
- Customers love “being in the know” with new products or information – especially when it’s informative, entertaining or helpful
- Video emails can quickly become ‘viral marketing’ tools as they are forwarded to their friends and family.
Instead of being left behind when it comes to moving to a new media – just include it in your current business planning! Videos are here to stay. Our very busy world demands an optimization of our communications. Books aren’t going away – but how we experience them is EXPANDING.
The written book, the audio book, the video book … think of the possibilities!